HIRING IMMEDIATELY – HVAC/R and HVAC Technicians
Our company is very busy and expanding! We are looking to add to our Service Technician Staff; if you are looking for steady work, a great team, and a family-oriented company to become a part of – please read and apply.
- Looking for a competent, reliable, hardworking individual able to troubleshoot and diagnose Refrigeration and HVAC systems
- You can read schematics, prints, understands sequence of operations
- You are comfortable working in extremes (hot and cold months)
- You are comfortable working at heights, comfortable with working on elevated platforms/ ladders
- You have a G driver’s license, clean record
- You have a willingness to learn, and a willingness to teach
- You can work independently but also work well with others
- Self-motivating and Dependable
- G1 is an asset
- 313A/ Journey person Preferred
- You are experienced with Ice machines, Coolers, Freezers, Chillers, Reach-ins, Prep tables, Split systems, High temp refrigeration, Furnaces, Package units, Make-ups, Hydronics etc.
- Primarily Industrial, Commercial, and Laboratory with occasional Residential.
We offer competitive wages based on experience, drugs, dental, and health benefits after 3 months. Company truck and cellphone, and more. We are a very busy team, this is a full-time position, with possible overtime, and a rotational on-call schedule.
If you are this person and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to send your resume and qualifications by email at email@example.com, or give us a call at 226-988-7770. We will review your qualifications and contact you to arrange an interview. Please make sure you include your phone number.